Re: Interesting Surprises

  • Ron B
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2009
      Hello Brothers,

      The CALL is cool as it is, but it might not fit with the ecomm
      idea..(LOL) I want to thank everybody with the help on the frequency
      list. I have a good list form a local ham, but I will work on it some more.
      It my be a good idea to have a "home " simplex frequency for
      us to use when we are on site. This will take sometime. but for now
      I am looking around 147.555 time will tell..

      Just got back from vacation. I went camping for a week. I made a 80m
      dipole to have some fun at night or if the fishing was slow. Now what
      does that have to do with ecomm? I learned that I could talk to all
      my local club members(W2GLQ) and friends with no problem.( ABOUT
      100 MILES) Lets remember VHF + UHF are great but they have limits as
      well...( please look into upgrading your license class if needed)

      See you down the log
      Ron Boucher KC2SOU
      kc2sou@...