New Appointments

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2009

       Members,

                  Ron KC2SOU is the first of several new appointments, please welcome him. He will be directing our Net Control team. We will be building a team of Net Control operators to give Ron some flexibility.

       Other appointments will be announced in the next few weeks. Some appointees have stepped forward; others have been recruited. They will continue to be filled as appropriate candidates are found. We need a leader for each Municipality and a leader for each Unit within the county. The county will be divided into seven Units containing several Municipalities within each. There will be Staff Officers and Liaison Officers appointed as well.  I have visited some of the clubs and expect to visit each of them. Many of the appointees are coming from the clubs others are coming from the members at large. Feel free to contact me if you feel you can assist in attaining this goal.

      Bob KC2RFC

      Essex County DEC