EC Ares/Races&Skywarn net.

  • Ron B
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2009
      Here are a few subjects that were discussed for the EC Ares/Races&Skywarn net.

      The Cherry Blossom Run was a great success with 9 volunteers.
      Thanks to all volunteers for your time. There was been a change in
      title for Bob Crifasi (KC2RFC). His title will change from district
      emergency coordinator to County Emergency Coordinator.

      Please be advised, we are still looking for people to fill in
      the municipal positions for the county.

      Hope everybody has a nice Easter and/or Passover...
      Next Net is May 5 at 8 o'clock PM

      Net Attendance
      KC2RFC Bob C
      W2FKG Bob
      KC2OWQ Mark
      K2DEE Ray

      Net Control
      KC2SOU Ron

      Ron Boucher
      Essex County ARES Radio Officer
    • Bob Crifasi
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2009

        Ron,

                    I want to congratulate you on your first Net Control session. Well done.

        Bob KC2RFC

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2009
          Message
          Good Job Ron,