Tonight's Essex County ARES RACES SKYWARN Net

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009

      EC_EmComm Members tonight was another great net. Good things are happening and we discussed many of the bigger issues on the net tonight. We are in the planning stages of a table top exercise. Essex County EmComm Jackets are available for purchase (contact me). ARES Titles will be changing to fall in line with the rest of the country. I would like to see EC_EmComm represented at the upcoming local ham fests. There is an NJEPA seminar scheduled for May, please contact me if you are interested in going. We will be working on and exercising the call activation list. Please take this seriously and respond. There are new Alert codes in use for NNJ ARES I will post them here along with other NNJ ARES info. We will be building an event list for the county. This will be composed of County and Club events. Please contact me with contributions and to volunteer to maintain the list. The same will be happening for a frequency list.

      02/03/09 Checkins:

      NCS    KC2RFC         Bob

       1         N2LMU          Bill

       2         KC2KZJ         Wally