Thanks

  • Jim Dockery
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
      Bob,

      Thanks for the invitation and here I am.

      As an intro to the group, I am a neighbor.

      I am an EC in Bergen County.

      In my day job I am a client. I am the Medical Reserve Corps
      Coordinator and the LINCS/HAN Coordinator for the Bergen County
      Department of Health Services.

      73,

      Jim Dockery, WB2HBZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
        Jim,
        You are quite welcome. Thank you for giving us some of your back
        ground. I hadn't been aware of most of your credentials. I hope you
        will continue to check in on us and lend your expertise to the
        conversations.