RE: [EC_EmComm] Information From the NNJ ARES Sectionwide Net

  • Bob Crifasi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2009

      George,

                  I am so glad to see your support for the effort Leon is contributing to the NNJ SKYWARN organization. I have been watching it and am very enthusiastic about it. SKYWARN is a significant part of EmComm. I hope Essex County SKYWARN will do its share in stepping forward to move this effort ahead. We need this kind of leadership on the EmComm scene. This year promises to be a good one for EmComm in general. Let’s all pitch in and make it happen.

      Bob Crifasi