Cherry Blossom Run

  • Ray Linke
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2010
      In the "nothing like waiting until the last minute" department, I just
      received a phone call asking for our participation in the 2010 Cherry
      Blossom Run which will be on Sunday, April 11th.

      I will be away on business; however if anyone would like to volunteer to
      provide communications as we have done for the last 20+ years, please
      let me know.

      Generally we gather by 8:30 am at the Field House in Branch Brook Park
      and the race is concluded by noon. Parking permits to park inside the
      park will be available as long as you arrive prior to the county police
      locking down the course

      In the past it has always been enjoyable to gather as a group for
      breakfast as well..

      Please contact me if you have any questions and let me know if you are
      available to participate. We need 7 -8 people to do the job well.

      Thanks

      Ray - K2DEE
    • Bob Crifasi
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010

        Ray,

                    Any takers so far? Talk to me let’s see what we can do on this.

        Bob