New member meeting Thursday and Friday Night.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008

      The new member meetings this week for Thursday and Friday night at 7:00PM are still on. I have rescheduled my day so we can start sooner (5:00PM) if any one needs to. I am happy to see some renewed interest in EmComm. Please contact me if you expect to attend so I can gauge the numbers. I will supply you with directions to my home in West Orange when you call or email me.

      Bob Crifasi KC2RFC

      201 259-8446

      CrifasiRF@...