New Member Meeting Thursday and Friday 7:00PM

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008

      I mentioned having a meeting last week. I would like to have two this week at my house. One of them on Thursday and one on Friday night at 7:00PM. They are intended for new interested members, but all are welcome. I am doing it this way because the numbers in the past have been small and I know there are many conflicting functions particularly at this time of the year. I want to do it in spite of those things because there are some new folks that have voiced interested and I want to get them involved. Anyone that would like to attend one of the meetings please contact me first. I need to know how many to expect for each night. My home is in West Orange and I will give directions when you contact me.

      Bob Crifasi KC2RFC

      (201) 259-8446

      CrifasiRF@...