Re: [EC_EmComm] Any new meetings?

  • David Salt
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008
      Thats great Bob that you are still interested in having meetings with new members. Just remember the 80/20 rule with volunteer groups, sometimes it becomes very daunting with trying to motivate people.

      From: "David" <saltd@comcast. net>

      Are there any meeting scheduled for the immediate future?

    • lastelevenseconds
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2008
        Please let me know if there's a meeting on the horizon... I'd like to
        participate!

        Thanks

        John
        K2JNC

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 23, 2008
          John,
          Name a few possible dates. Let's get a few of the others on board that might be interested, and do it.