Re: [EC_EmComm] Any new meetings?

  • CrifasiRF@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008

      David,

      I called a general meeting recently, leadership showed up but none of the general membership seemed to have the time or interest to attend. It may be a while before I attempt that again. There seems to be a small group of new members that is growing. I may arrange a small meeting with them, you among them. I may not always be happy with the slow growth of this group but any growth is good.

      Bob C. KC2RFC

      From: "David" <saltd@...>

      Are there any meeting scheduled for the immediate future?

    • David Salt
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008
        Thats great Bob that you are still interested in having meetings with new members. Just remember the 80/20 rule with volunteer groups, sometimes it becomes very daunting with trying to motivate people.

        From: "David" <saltd@comcast. net>

        Are there any meeting scheduled for the immediate future?

      • lastelevenseconds
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 23, 2008
          Please let me know if there's a meeting on the horizon... I'd like to
          participate!

          Thanks

          John
          K2JNC

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 23, 2008
            John,
            Name a few possible dates. Let's get a few of the others on board that might be interested, and do it.