Request for Information

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Radio Club officers, ARES officers and RACES officers---
      I am requesting that all Essex County groups forward a copy of your
      local organization its members and officers. This information is for
      my use only at this time. Please include mailing addresses, phone
      numbers and email addresses as well as any official titles. In the
      future we may use the database or other feature on this forum site to
      create and maintain this information. It is very important to our
      organizational structure at the county level.
      If you know of any clubs or emergency radio communications groups not
      listed in the Essex County Radio Clubs doc. posted in the files
      section please let me know.