Red Cross Activity and Contribution

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2006
      Ken Nieglos,Thank you for your contribution to the Red Cross and Essex
      County. It's nice to have friends, especially when they are dedicated
      and demonstrate it in a meaningful way.

      I hope to see as many of at the Red Cross DAT meeting that Harold
      announced. This is an important organization to our community and we
      should be prepared to lend our support in a disaster. After all it's
      their job to support us let's be there to help them succeed.