Frequency List Posted

  • luke6505
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Members,

      Please note that a new file has been uploaded to the EC_EMCOMM group and
      features a list of our repeaters, as well as other repeaters that are
      published and are in Essex County. This is by no means an exclusive
      list. If you know of any repeaters that are not listed and should be
      listed, or repeaters that are listed and are now off-air, please inform
      myself or Bob so that we can keep the list as up-to-date as possible.

      I encourage everyone to take a moment to download and print this file
      for their own use.

      Thank you in advance, 73's and Happy Holidays!

      Lucas DeLosh, KC2KZK
      Fire Service Liason and Assistant Forum Administrator
      Essex County Emergency Communications
      http://groups.yahoo.com/grop/EC_EmComm