ARC NNJ Metro Chapter has 440

  • Kenneth T. Nieglos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      Members,

      Just want to advise the group that I had the pleasure of Harold Eleke
      W2IBM the radio officer for the ARC Metro Chapter in Fairfield, NJ
      tonight. We installed a new dedicated 2m/440 dual band radio for the
      chapter house. They now have 440 to interface with Passaic County
      ARES/RACES (as well as Essex County via 2 meters or 440). Prior to
      this the ARC did not have dedicated 440 radio.
      We hope every one had a great New Year.
      Thank You from your northern neighbor,

      Ken Nieglos / WX2KEN
      Passaic County ARES DEC/RACES