Re: [EC_EmComm] Mobile Emergency Notifications

  • My Call Sign
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2013
      Bob & Emcomm members,

      There is also part of the IPAWS program which is what FEMA and the Fcc have as a work in progress to get the next generation of alerts out to the public in the age of satellite cable cellular and broadcast communications.

      Mark A. Curcio
      OEM Coordinstor/RACES Officer
      East Hanover NJ

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 18, 2013, at 9:03 AM, "Bob" <CrifasiRF@...> wrote:

      All ARES/RACES Hams,
      I found something quite interesting, I wanted you all to see it as well.

      See this page for the latest information on mobile emergency notifications:

      http://www.nws.noaa.gov/com/weatherreadynation/wea.html#.UeddYG34tFf

      Bob Crifasi