Mobile Emergency Notifications

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2013
      All ARES/RACES Hams,
      I found something quite interesting, I wanted you all to see it as well.

      See this page for the latest information on mobile emergency notifications:

      http://www.nws.noaa.gov/com/weatherreadynation/wea.html#.UeddYG34tFf

      Bob Crifasi
    • My Call Sign
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2013
        Bob & Emcomm members,

        There is also part of the IPAWS program which is what FEMA and the Fcc have as a work in progress to get the next generation of alerts out to the public in the age of satellite cable cellular and broadcast communications.

        Mark A. Curcio
        OEM Coordinstor/RACES Officer
        East Hanover NJ

        Sent from my iPhone