Re: [EC_EmComm] Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN), 6/4/2013, 8:00 pm

  • Bob Crifasi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4 6:01 PM
      Harold,
           Hi and welcome. Glad you tried to make it. It was short because I had to be reminded to get on the air. When the attendance is there the nets may be longer. Thanks for trying, better luck next time.

      Bob

      On Jun 4, 2013, at 8:44 PM, hengelke@... wrote:

      Bob
      Your net was too short for me to check in.
      I have a MARS training net at the same time.
      As I am Region two director I have to be one that net before I can check into your net.

      73s
      Harold W2IBM

      On 06/03/13, Bob Crifasi<CrifasiRF@...> wrote:

      I'll be on the air at 8:00. Join me.