Re: Re: [EC_EmComm] Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN), 6/4/2013, 8:00 pm

  • engelke46
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2013
      Bob
      Your net was too short for me to check in.
      I have a MARS training net at the same time.
      As I am Region two director I have to be one that net before I can check into your net.

      73s
      Harold W2IBM

      On 06/03/13, Bob Crifasi<CrifasiRF@...> wrote:

      I'll be on the air at 8:00. Join me.

      Bob

      On Jun 2, 2013, at 4:01 PM, EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      alt
      alt
      Reminder from: EC_EmComm Yahoo! Group

      Title: Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN)

      Date: Tuesday June 4, 2013
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: WA2JSB Repeater
      Notes: NCS: Ron Boucher KC2SOU