Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN), 6/4/2013, 8:00 pm

  • EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013
      Reminder from: EC_EmComm Yahoo! Group

      Title: Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN)

      Date: Tuesday June 4, 2013
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: WA2JSB Repeater
      Notes: NCS: Ron Boucher KC2SOU
      Please contact Ron
      at KC2SOU@...
      if you are interested
      in joining the Net Team.

    • EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2013

        Date: Tuesday June 4, 2013
        Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
        Location: WA2JSB Repeater
        Notes: NCS: Ron Boucher KC2SOU
        Please contact Ron
        at KC2SOU@...
        if you are interested
        in joining the Net Team.

      • Bob Crifasi
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2013
          I'll be on the air at 8:00. Join me.

          Bob

          Date: Tuesday June 4, 2013
          Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
          Location: WA2JSB Repeater
          Notes: NCS: Ron Boucher KC2SOU
          Please contact Ron
          at KC2SOU@...
          if you are interested
          in joining the Net Team.

        • engelke46
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2013
            Bob
            Your net was too short for me to check in.
            I have a MARS training net at the same time.
            As I am Region two director I have to be one that net before I can check into your net.

            73s
            Harold W2IBM

            On 06/03/13, Bob Crifasi<CrifasiRF@...> wrote:

            I'll be on the air at 8:00. Join me.