Last night's noise

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 4:06 AM
      Hey Frank,
      I don't tend to scare easily but that noise last night had me wondering where my bug out bag was! It seemed like it went on for several minutes but realistically it was at least 30 seconds. It sounded like a loud clap of rolling thunder but I've never heard it last so long. Do you know where I can buy rosary beads? Were you up late or getting up early?
      Let me know when NARC might agree to have me attend a meeting. Id like to talk to you guys some night. By the way I'm back. I resumed the title of County Emergency Coordinator.
      KC2RFC