Re: [EC_EmComm] Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN), 4/2/2013, 8:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 3:43 PM
      Thanks to those of you eho are able to work the Cherry Blossom run with Ray. No net tomorrow.  We are still looking for a new regular net control (or a team).  Also if your club is interested in a presentation/talk/discussion about EmComm please let me know.

      The quarterly meeting would fall on this month but I'm canceling  that as well.

      On Monday, April 1, 2013, wrote:

      Reminder from: EC_EmComm Yahoo! Group

      Title: Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN)

      Date: Tuesday April 2, 2013
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: WA2JSB Repeater
      Notes: NCS: Ron Boucher KC2SOU