Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN), 4/2/2013, 8:00 pm

  • EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
      Reminder from: EC_EmComm Yahoo! Group

      Title: Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN)

      Date: Tuesday April 2, 2013
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: WA2JSB Repeater
      Notes: NCS: Ron Boucher KC2SOU
      Please contact Ron
      at KC2SOU@...
      if you are interested
      in joining the Net Team.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
        Thanks to those of you eho are able to work the Cherry Blossom run with Ray. No net tomorrow.  We are still looking for a new regular net control (or a team).  Also if your club is interested in a presentation/talk/discussion about EmComm please let me know.

        The quarterly meeting would fall on this month but I'm canceling  that as well.

        Date: Tuesday April 2, 2013
        Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
        Location: WA2JSB Repeater
        Notes: NCS: Ron Boucher KC2SOU