Operators needed for Cherry Blossom Run

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      If we don't get 5 more people  by Thursday we will need to cancel our assistance to the county.

      Here are the particulars:

      The Cherry Blossom Run is Sunday, April 7th.

      Cherry Blossom Run
      Branch Brook Park Welcome Center
      Belleville, NJ
      time: Approx 8:30 am - 12 noon.

      We will use the W2QR repeater: 447.875 (-5)

      For those who like to eat we will meet for breakfast at 7:00 am at the State Street Grill on State Street just off Bloomfield Ave,  Bloomfield, NJ.

      Please reply directly to Ray(ray dot k2dee@...) if you can help.  Also contact me if you have any questions.  Directions will be provided next week.