Cherry Blossom Run

  • Ray Linke
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2013

      The Cherry Blossom Run is Sunday, April 7, 2013

       Once again we been asked to provide radio communications for the race.  Anyone interested in helping, please contact Ray, K2DEE.

      (ray.k2dee at gmail.com)

      Cherry Blossom Run
      Branch Brook Park
      Belleville, NJ
      time: Approx 8:30 am - 12 noon.

      We will use the W2QR repeater: 447.875 (-5)

      Meet for breakfast at 7:00 am at the State Street Grill on State Street just off Bloomfield Ave,  Bloomfield, NJ.

    • engelke46
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2013
        Sorry I will still be in Florida that day. I will be helping with TourdeCure bicycle tour to Stop Diabetes that day.
        We are also working  Ther Sarasota Halr-Marathon on March 17th.

        See you in May.
        73s
        Harold W2IBM

        The Cherry Blossom Run is Sunday, April 7, 2013

         Once again we been asked to provide radio communications for the race.  Anyone interested in helping, please contact Ray, K2DEE.

        (ray.k2dee at gmail.com)

        Cherry Blossom Run
        Branch Brook Park
        Belleville, NJ
        time: Approx 8:30 am - 12 noon.

        We will use the W2QR repeater: 447.875 (-5)

        Meet for breakfast at 7:00 am at the State Street Grill on State Street just off Bloomfield Ave,  Bloomfield, NJ.

        altaltalt

      • Ray Linke