Re: [EC_EmComm] Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN), 1/1/2013, 8:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
      Hope everyone had a safe and happy holidays and new year.  We will be canceling the net for tonight but please let me know if you have any events coming up or hear about anything through your clubs that may be of interest.

      Matt

      On Monday, December 31, 2012, wrote:

      Reminder from: EC_EmComm Yahoo! Group

      Title: Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN)

      Date: Tuesday January 1, 2013
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: WA2JSB Repeater
      Notes: NCS: Ron Boucher KC2SOU