Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN), 1/1/2013, 8:00 pm

  • EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
      Reminder from: EC_EmComm Yahoo! Group

      Title: Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN)

      Date: Tuesday January 1, 2013
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: WA2JSB Repeater
      Notes: NCS: Ron Boucher KC2SOU
      Please contact Ron
      at KC2SOU@...
      if you are interested
      in joining the Net Team.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
        Hope everyone had a safe and happy holidays and new year.  We will be canceling the net for tonight but please let me know if you have any events coming up or hear about anything through your clubs that may be of interest.

        Matt

        Date: Tuesday January 1, 2013
        Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Location: WA2JSB Repeater