Winter/Wind storm this afternoon

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2012
      Please keep an eye on the weather this afternoon as we're expected to get a strong rain/wind storm after an initial snow fall.  While we're currently only forecast to get 1-3 inches of snow, that snow has the potential to fall extremely quickly before the temperatures rise and it changes over to rain.  As the storm progresses into the overnight period there could be very strong winds and very heavy rain at times.