Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN), 12/4/2012, 8:00 pm

  • EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
      Reminder from: EC_EmComm Yahoo! Group

      Title: Essex County EmComm Net (ARES/RACES/SKYWARN)

      Date: Tuesday December 4, 2012
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: WA2JSB Repeater
      Notes: NCS: Ron Boucher KC2SOU
      Please contact Ron
      at KC2SOU@...
      if you are interested
      in joining the Net Team.

    • EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012

        Date: Tuesday December 4, 2012
        Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012
          Cancelling the net, sorry for the short notice, thought today was only Monday.

          We will look to reinstate regular nets, and meetings (if there is interest) in 2013.  As we celebrate the holidays and the new year with families and friends, a few things to think about:
          1. We could use a new regular net control operator as Ron's new location doesn't allow him to perform this role any longer.  Thanks to Ron for his time and energy while he was able to handle this for us.
          2. If you learn of events that you may need operators for through contacts, friends, or clubs please let me know.
          3. If you have ideas, feedback, questions, anything please let me know.

          Thanks,
          Matt, KD2ARL

          Date: Tuesday December 4, 2012
          Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm