Fwd: radio installation

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2012
      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Ray Linke <k2dee@...>
      Subject: radio installation
      Date: November 10, 2012 11:07:44 AM EST
      To: Essex EmComm <EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com>

      This email is a general "heads up" until I learn more details.  If I have the story correct, the Red Cross is looking for radio amateurs to install about 7 radios in their vehicles in Newark and Jersey City.

      I am told that they have the radios and mag mount antennas.  They just need individuals familiar with basic installation to a car electrical system.

      I am expecting another call which hopefully will provide more details.

      Ray, K2DEE