Re: [EC_EmComm] Fwd: IMPORTANT! Request for Amateur Radio Operators at NJ State Police EOC

  • Mark A. Curcio OEM Coordinator/RACES Offi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2012
      Matt

      I have my communications up and running in the east Hanover EOC including a 220 MHz radio that is reaching the njoem repeater. I can't help with Trenton because of my responsibilities here but if you need to test when someone gets down there let me know.

      Mark Curcio

       OEM COORDINATOR/RACES OFFICER
      EAST HANOVER NJ
      973-216-1982

      SENT FROM my iPad

      On Oct 29, 2012, at 2:27 PM, Matt Dragon <mdragon@...> wrote:

      Please let me know if you might be available.  I believe this is located in or near Trenton, so I doubt anyone from this far North could easily make it down there at this point, but if you might be out of the County currently, they are asking for coverage.  We may see a request soon to staff the County EOC, since it's likely that the State is doing this to preserve communications with County level EOCs and other agencies.

      I'll forward additional info when I get it.

      Matt