Re: [EC_EmComm] URGENT - Equipment & Operators N eeded

  • arcofnnj864@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2012

      Dispatcher864
      Lou Manziano
      Volunteer
      American Red Cross of NNJ
      Hudson / Essex
      Cac-Aviator
      EmComm-WA2FPO
      ARRL ARES Level 3
      APCO WPVI-864
      ZELLO= Dispatcher864
      Liaison: Bayonne Fire Canteen

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: kc2owq@...
      To: <EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [EC_EmComm] URGENT - Equipment & Operators Needed
      Date: Sun, Oct 28, 2012 18:53

      Matt,

      Check with WA2JSB the 440 machine was down for a while. Not sure if back up.

      Mark

      In a message dated 10/28/2012 3:47:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mdragon@... writes:

      Our primary will actually be the 440 machine for this event since it has backup power.  The info is:

      The 70 cm repeater's output frequency is 447.875 Mhz with an input of 442.875 Mhz. The PL is 156.7 Hz

      We don't have any bodies but we will be trying to get status updates from people where ever they are hunkering down.

      Good luck

      On Sunday, October 28, 2012, wrote:

      Matt,

      I will be monitoring the morris county 895 OEM repeater as well as 415 For East Hanover RACES.

      Mark A. Curcio
      OEM Coordinator/RACES Officer
      East Hanover NJ

      In a message dated 10/28/2012 1:54:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mdragon@... writes:

      Please lend whatever support you can to Leon and the Newark area for this storm.

      Matt