Fwd: URGENT - Equipment & Operators Needed

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2012
      Please lend whatever support you can to Leon and the Newark area for this storm.

      Matt

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 28, 2012
        Matt,

        I will be monitoring the morris county 895 OEM repeater as well as 415 For East Hanover RACES.

        Mark A. Curcio
        OEM Coordinator/RACES Officer
        East Hanover NJ

        In a message dated 10/28/2012 1:54:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mdragon@... writes:

[...]

        ____

        There is no effort a man will not expend to avoid work.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2012
          Our primary will actually be the 440 machine for this event since it has backup power.  The info is:

          The 70 cm repeater's output frequency is 447.875 Mhz with an input of 442.875 Mhz. The PL is 156.7 Hz

          We don't have any bodies but we will be trying to get status updates from people where ever they are hunkering down.

          Good luck

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 28, 2012

              It’s up.