Fwd: [nnjares] ARRL NNJ Section ARES Alert Status Is Now Raised to STANDING BY - Friday, October 26

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012
      If you know you can be available during this storm please let me know your contact info and when you'd be available.  I know for a lot of people work and school for family are the main factors so even if your availability is contingent on State of Emergency, school closings, etc please still let me know that you may be able to help.

      Thanks,
      Matt