Fwd: Operators

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      Newark region of EC EmComm is requesting volunteers to staff key locations to help with communications.

      Please read the details and reply to me mdragon@... with the information requested below if you are available.  I will pass along the info to Leon but I want to have an idea of who we have going where.

      Thanks,
      Matt

          We will need operators at the Newark EOC and, possibly at up to four other facilities.  If anyone is interested in volunteering, they should provide the following information:

      NAME:

      CALL SIGN:

      LICENSE CLASS:

      PHONE NUMBERS:

      LOCATIONS YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO OPERATE FROM (EOC, Municipal Building, Shelter):

      IF AVAILABLE TO OPERATE FROM THE EOC OR OTHER SITE, PLEASE LIST ALL OF THE RADIO EQUIPMENT (Type of radio, antennas, power sources, etc.), THAT YOU WILL BRING:

      PLEASE INDICATE ALL BANDS THAT ARE AVAILABLE ON YOUR EQUIPMENT:

      DAYS AND TIME BLOCKS DURING WHICH YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO OPERATE (Sunday - Wednesday):

      Thanks for your help.

      73,

      LEON GRAUER - N0TAZ
      ____

      There is no effort a man will not expend to avoid work.