Cancelling the Net this month

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      We only had one check in last month and a lot of people are still wrapping up their summer, so we are cancelling the Net for September, which would have been on this coming Tuesday, Sept. 4th.
      We are looking for someone who can do Net Control now that KC2SOU's new location doesn't allow him to get into the machine.  If you're interested please let me know.
      We will be making a push in the Fall to get people back into the swing of things, so we appreciate anyone who can make the Nets moving forward.  If you have any thoughts about increasing membership and/or participation, clubs who are looking for a speaker topic, or any general feedback please let me know.

      Thanks,
      Matt, KD2ARL