Re: [EC_EmComm] If anyone is around their radio Tomorrow, Saturday around 10am on 147.415

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2012
      Thanks, worst case Mark can contact me even though I'll be standing next to him.  No one go out of your way but if you happen to be on the repeater please feel free to jump in.

      Matt

      On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:41 PM, Ron boosh <ronster440@...> wrote:

      Hello Matt,
        I will try to check-in at 10:00am. please remember this is field day...  also matt you are welcome to drop by the nutley field day site when ever you got time.
       we will be there for 24hrs. Any ?'s please feel free to call me. you got my #...

                                                                thanks Ron B kc2sou

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2012
         We will be at  DeMuro Park in Nutley.. I f you go to  http://www.arrl.org/field-day-locator
         this should show u where we are. again Matt we should be there all night.. so drop by at 3am. lol  ron b.