Re: [EC_EmComm] If anyone is around their radio Tomorrow, Saturday around 10am on 147.415

  • Ron boosh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2012
      Hello Matt,
        I will try to check-in at 10:00am. please remember this is field day...  also matt you are welcome to drop by the nutley field day site when ever you got time.
       we will be there for 24hrs. Any ?'s please feel free to call me. you got my #...

                                                                thanks Ron B kc2sou

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 2012
           We will be at  DeMuro Park in Nutley.. I f you go to  http://www.arrl.org/field-day-locator
           this should show u where we are. again Matt we should be there all night.. so drop by at 3am. lol  ron b.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2012
             Our club call is W2GLQ,,,,,