If anyone is around their radio Tomorrow, Saturday around 10am on 147.415

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2012
      Mark, KC2OWQ, is running a drill as part of his role in East Hanover OEM.  I'll be on site observing the drill, but he would like to check in via HAM radio to exercise that part his response plan.  He will try and raise someone on the WA2JSB 2m repeater 147.415.

      So if anyone is around tomorrow morning around 10am and can respond when Mark reaches out on the repeater I'd appreciate it and I know he would appreciate it as well.

      Thanks in advance,
      Matt
    • Ron boosh
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2012
        Hello Matt,
          I will try to check-in at 10:00am. please remember this is field day...  also matt you are welcome to drop by the nutley field day site when ever you got time.
         we will be there for 24hrs. Any ?'s please feel free to call me. you got my #...

                                                                  thanks Ron B kc2sou

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2012
             We will be at  DeMuro Park in Nutley.. I f you go to  http://www.arrl.org/field-day-locator
             this should show u where we are. again Matt we should be there all night.. so drop by at 3am. lol  ron b.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2012
               Our club call is W2GLQ,,,,,