Nice Job!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012
      Essex County Emergency Communications Operators:

      The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure went off well. Fantastic job
      today. Thank you all for your good work.

      Thanks to Nutley Amateur Radio Society and Roseland Amateur Radio Club
      for their help today. We were able come together to form the manpower of
      Essex County EmComm.

      Please let you clubs know they were well represented by your efforts
      today.

      In addition West Orange CERT contributed in a very significant way to
      make our involvement a real success. Thank you to each of you and I
      hope this was just the beginning of our collaboration.

      Bob KC2RFC

      &

      Matt KD2ARL