Re: [EC_EmComm] Operators still needed, Sunday, May 6th, West Orange NJ

  • kc2owq@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
      Matt,

      I had already confirmed with Bob but I have myself and one other member from the Roseland Club available to help with the Sunday May 6th event. The Township of East Hanover passed a resolution at the last town council meeting to support the event So you will have me as both an Operator and an OEM participant.

      73's.

      Mark A. Curcio
      OEM Coordinator/RACES Officer
      East Hanover Township NJ