Re: [EC_EmComm] Operators still needed, Sunday, May 6th, West Orange NJ

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
      Never mind, he replied to confirm he got the email last night.

      Thanks anyway.

      On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Ron boosh <ronster440@...> wrote:

      Not sure yet.  Call me today and i will five u what i got.  Ron b.

      ------------------------------

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         EC_EmComm-digest@yahoogroups.com
         EC_EmComm-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • kc2owq@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
        Matt,

        I had already confirmed with Bob but I have myself and one other member from the Roseland Club available to help with the Sunday May 6th event. The Township of East Hanover passed a resolution at the last town council meeting to support the event So you will have me as both an Operator and an OEM participant.

        73's.

        Mark A. Curcio
        OEM Coordinator/RACES Officer
        East Hanover Township NJ