Re: [EC_EmComm] Operators still needed, Sunday, May 6th, West Orange NJ

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2012
      Great, in addition to Dave? and do you have an email for Dave?

      On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Ron boosh <ronster440@...> wrote:

      I think i have one more. Not sure yet...

      ------------------------------

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         EC_EmComm-digest@yahoogroups.com
         EC_EmComm-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Ron boosh
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
        Not sure yet. Call me today and i will five u what i got. Ron b.

        ------------------------------

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
          Never mind, he replied to confirm he got the email last night.

          Thanks anyway.

        • kc2owq@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
            Matt,

            I had already confirmed with Bob but I have myself and one other member from the Roseland Club available to help with the Sunday May 6th event. The Township of East Hanover passed a resolution at the last town council meeting to support the event So you will have me as both an Operator and an OEM participant.

            73's.

            Mark A. Curcio
            OEM Coordinator/RACES Officer
            East Hanover Township NJ