Re: [EC_EmComm] Operators still needed, Sunday, May 6th, West Orange NJ

  • Ron boosh
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2012
      I think i have one more. Not sure yet...

      ------------------------------

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 25, 2012
        Great, in addition to Dave? and do you have an email for Dave?

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           EC_EmComm-digest@yahoogroups.com
           EC_EmComm-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Ron boosh
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
          Not sure yet. Call me today and i will five u what i got. Ron b.

          ------------------------------

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
            Never mind, he replied to confirm he got the email last night.

            Thanks anyway.

          • kc2owq@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
              Matt,

              I had already confirmed with Bob but I have myself and one other member from the Roseland Club available to help with the Sunday May 6th event. The Township of East Hanover passed a resolution at the last town council meeting to support the event So you will have me as both an Operator and an OEM participant.

              73's.

              Mark A. Curcio
              OEM Coordinator/RACES Officer
              East Hanover Township NJ