Operators still needed, Sunday, May 6th, West Orange NJ

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2012
      We are still in need of several additional operators for this event.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Even if you cannot attend please try to think of clubs or other groups you might be able to share the request with.

      Some details:
      Sunday, May 6th
      Approximately 7am to noon
      West Orange, NJ
      HAMs are needed to shadow key race leadership and relay information on their behalf

      Thanks,
      Matt

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 25, 2012
        I think i have one more. Not sure yet...

        ------------------------------

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 25, 2012
          Great, in addition to Dave? and do you have an email for Dave?

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             EC_EmComm-digest@yahoogroups.com
             EC_EmComm-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Ron boosh
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
            Not sure yet. Call me today and i will five u what i got. Ron b.

            ------------------------------

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
              Never mind, he replied to confirm he got the email last night.

              Thanks anyway.

            • kc2owq@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 26, 2012
                Matt,

                I had already confirmed with Bob but I have myself and one other member from the Roseland Club available to help with the Sunday May 6th event. The Township of East Hanover passed a resolution at the last town council meeting to support the event So you will have me as both an Operator and an OEM participant.

                73's.

                Mark A. Curcio
                OEM Coordinator/RACES Officer
                East Hanover Township NJ