Cherry Blossom Run

  • Ray Linke
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 9:35 AM
      April 15th is the Annual Essex County Cherry Blossom Run and we have been asked to provide communications again this year.

      For those of you who are new, we meet at the Branch Brook Park Field House in Belleville (across from Clara Maas Hospital) at 8:30 am.  Our job is to monitor the race course with the split timers at each mile marker and the turn-around point.  We are usually finished just before 12 noon.  Also, for those who enjoy breakfast, we meet at the State Street Diner in Bloomfield at 7:00 am.

      We will be using the 447.875 MHz repeater in West Orange which has excellent coverage over the whole park.

      Please let me know by email if you are able to join us.  Race shirts will be provided so I will need your size (s,m,l,xl) and also if you would like a parking pass to be able to park your car inside the park.

      Thanks

      Ray, K2DEE

    • Ray Linke
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2013

        The Cherry Blossom Run is Sunday, April 7, 2013

         Once again we been asked to provide radio communications for the race.  Anyone interested in helping, please contact Ray, K2DEE.

        (ray.k2dee at gmail.com)

        Cherry Blossom Run
        Branch Brook Park
        Belleville, NJ
        time: Approx 8:30 am - 12 noon.

        We will use the W2QR repeater: 447.875 (-5)

        Meet for breakfast at 7:00 am at the State Street Grill on State Street just off Bloomfield Ave,  Bloomfield, NJ.

      • engelke46
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2013
          Sorry I will still be in Florida that day. I will be helping with TourdeCure bicycle tour to Stop Diabetes that day.
          We are also working  Ther Sarasota Halr-Marathon on March 17th.

          See you in May.
          73s
          Harold W2IBM

          The Cherry Blossom Run is Sunday, April 7, 2013

           Once again we been asked to provide radio communications for the race.  Anyone interested in helping, please contact Ray, K2DEE.

          (ray.k2dee at gmail.com)

          Cherry Blossom Run
          Branch Brook Park
          Belleville, NJ
          time: Approx 8:30 am - 12 noon.

          We will use the W2QR repeater: 447.875 (-5)

          Meet for breakfast at 7:00 am at the State Street Grill on State Street just off Bloomfield Ave,  Bloomfield, NJ.

          altaltalt

        • Ray Linke