977RE: [EC_EmComm] Happy Thanksgiving...

  • rocket@schlesingers.net
    Nov 24, 2011

      And you as well, Frank

      From: EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com [mailto:EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Frank
      Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:17 AM
      To: EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [EC_EmComm] Happy Thanksgiving...

      Once again this year, we get the opportunity to offer our appreciation and thanks or what our forefathers made possible, more than 235 years ago.

      Thanksgiving, one of Americas greatest holidays is upon us. It's a time for gathering with our family and friends and for celebrating the gifts that God has bestowed upon us... our lives, our freedom and others in our lives.

      So, from my family to all of you and your families, Happy Thanksgiving to you all...

      Frank, Peggy and Anthony...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic