939Essex County EMComm is Monitoring

    Aug 27, 2011

      Essex County EmComm,

                      Our Alert Status is now raised to Monitoring.

      I know many of you have prepared for this situation over the last few days. Please stay safe and keep your family together. The next 24 hours may prove to be an unwelcome experience. With the right attitude and preparation we will weather this well. I will be manning one of two shelters West Orange has set up today. I will be reachable by radio, cell phone, text or email conditions permitting. Please feel free to contact me if you need to. Essex County is setting up a shelter at the arena. Please join us on WA2JSB repeater tonight when the net begins.  EC's and EC EmComm officers start the net prior to any official announcement if needed.

      Stay safe, stay calm and stay in touch.

       Bob Crifasi KC2RFC

      Essex County Emergency Coordinator