870Cherry Blossom Run

  • Ray Linke
    Mar 29, 2011
      In the "better late than never" category, Essex County Parks finally got around to asking for radio assistance for this year's Cherry Blossom Run being held at 10 am in Branch Brook Park on Sunday, April 10th.

      I told them it was pretty short notice but that I would at least ask our group if there would be enough manpower to  make it work.  The magic number is seven people.

      Please reply by return email if you are available and would like to participate.  We will most likely be using the 447.875 MHz repeater.

      73

      Ray

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic