631Re: [EC_EmComm] Essex County Emergency Communications Meeting

  • Ray Linke
    Dec 8, 2009
      Hi Bob,

      I will get there as early as I can; however as previously mentioned our church service usually ends around noon so I will be late.

      Ray

      Bob wrote:

      All Essex County Emergency Communications Members,

                   There will be a brief meeting on Sunday December 13th at 12:00PM . The place will depend on the number attending and will be announced this week. Please contact me if you intend to come so I can keep the number of attendees in mind. If you are not a member yet and are interested in getting involved plan to attend.

      Bob C.

      KC2RFC

      201 259-8446

      CrifasiRF@comcast. net